Student VISA (X1 / X2). X1 have 1 year, only available to students who apply for two semesters. X2 have 180 days, only for students who apply for a semester.

Application process:
(1)The student’s visa application form should be filled in, with your Passport front page(Must be complete) sent back.
(2)Pay the registration jw202 fee ¥300, insurance premium ¥200, visa fee ¥400, and Postage.
(3)KCEL will go through the formalities of the JW202 and post back the authorized jw202 visa and the letter of acceptance to you.
(4) Please go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate which is nearest to you with the letter of acceptance, JW202 form to apply for a student visa (X visa).

We are the first, largest and most professional kunming foreign language school. We have over 18 years of teaching experience. And over 20,000 square feet learning areas, you can not only have distinctive studying experience but also enjoy your life in KCEL. To learn more about jw201 or jw202, just feel free to contact us!