Student VISA (X1 / X2). Visa x1 have 1 year, only available to students who apply for two semesters. Visa x2 have 180 days, only for students who apply for a semester.

Application process:
(1)The student’s visa application form should be filled in, with your Passport front page(Must be complete) sent back.
(2)Pay the registration fee ¥800, insurance premium ¥1000/year, visa fee ¥400, and Postage.
(3)KCEL will go through the formalities of the JW202 and post back the authorized JW202 form and the letter of acceptance to you.
(4) Please go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate which is nearest to you with the letter of acceptance, JW202 form to apply for a student visa (X visa).

KCEL is a professional kunming foreign language school. We provide Small group Class, One-to-one Chinese class, Semi-private Chinese class and so on. Want to konw about jw201 form, jw201 or jw202, form jw201 and jw 201? Please contact us.